Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy Happier Happiest

I am happy. The world seems happier. Life is so happening people.Wow man ! I feel so rejuvenated. So excited. So calm. Irony it is ! I am insane. Yes I am. Everyone is. Insanity is fun people. Come on. It is worth enough. Every moment must be danced upon. Plug in your earphones and move and turn to the soft music or play the music loud and dance as if no one is looking. What am I writing ? Sounds so insane. Right? I love being insane at times. Life is so worth being insane. This is the moment. Live it. Cherish it. Dance to it. Whatever. Be you. Be true. Keep aside the regrets. Shunt out the grudges. Sing out loud or just hum to your tunes. This is all random I am writing. All random it is. To which I feel sometimes randomness is good do. Random thoughts. Random actions. Smile people and spread the smiles. Go on a cliff and listen to your echo. Make it last longer. Keep on inhaling the optimism people. Pessimism, just sieve that off.

Stay charming. Stay beautiful all
I'll be back soon.

I am happy. The world seems happier. Life is happening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment