Wednesday, May 1, 2013

An Uncanny Shade...

Recently I read a quote:

Life Is An Echo..
Everything Returns..
The Good And The Bad..
The Lies And The Truth..
So 
Give The Best You Have To The World
And
The Best Will Come Back To You...!

It makes me wonder ; Is Life REALLY An Echo? Well if I have to answer this. It would be a NO. Till date I  have been oblivious about the so called 'Mantra' of life. What I have seen the maximum till now, is the bad happening to good people and good to the bad ones. I have no complains regarding the wonderful life of bad people. But why the former suffer then?

It is often said by the society that we are punished for the sins we committed in our previous birth. From my experience then it can be calculated as; the good, humble people now; were the sinners in their previous birth and vice versa. Wow !! This doesn't make any sense to me.

The best people around me have always been the biggest sufferers. 

Someone please explain the tactics of life. What does it really wants? How it actually Works?

8 comments:

  1. Hey....u r right....bad.things happen 2 gud people like me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahhann... I know the matter I have written is actually cent% right.. But does it apply to you too?? :P ;)
      Anyways thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Honestly, I don't think there are any tactics to live life. You just live it. And even if at times it appears all hopeless and unfair, you still believe that best will come to you and you keep giving your best. You know what, I strongly believe that we are put in a particular situation because no one can deal with it better than we can. If good people have to face hardships, it is because they can handle it the best.

    Don't think too much. We'll be fine. Just live. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know things would be fine soon. This is something we are best at. Always hoping for the best and being optimistic all the time. The only thing I don't like is the platter of sorrows being served to good people.

      P.S: I am really glad that you are saying all this. I love you too.<3

      Delete
  3. I don't really know about this but I believe it is we who create our own destinies. No matter how unavoidable the circumstances might be sometimes but in the end you emerge more mature, better person. They are here to teach you something and perhaps it reoccurs till the time we truly learn what we are meant to.
    I totally agree with Tanya.
    It's okay dude. Shit happens. And it happens with all of us. Have to take it in our stride and keep marching on...
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Harman. Lessons learnt, maturity gained etc all at one side. The question is why same good people again & again?? Anyways you saying this right now makes me feel happier as few hours ago when you talked to Tany, you sounded different. Take care dear. Love you too.

      Delete
  4. By the way, I would like to know who in particular are you referring to? Whats happening in your Chamber of Secrets? I really want to know... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Control dear... Tu toh bas ek different angle hi liya kar :P :P. To be honest, its no one I am referring to. It was just random thoughts and a random poem !!

    ReplyDelete