Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A New Begining

I love writing. But as far as I remember, when I created my first blog, few years from now, it was regarding 'The Space Facts', though it remained empty always ! What to do? I was a kid then.

I began writing in grade nine, being inspired by my best friend. She's a marvelous poet. I thank her.

For three years I continued with great passion. It became my daily cup of tea.

Here came grade twelve and the daily monotonous schedule cut me off through my pen, paper and thoughts.

Few days ago i.e on 28.02.2013, I along with three of my best friends created a group blog titled 'Symphonic Seasons' as a birthday present to one of us. Four of us are writers you see!! It was the birthday girl's wish urging us to write happy things and cherish it together. This girl has given me back my pen and paper,though the thoughts always remained stored somewhere. The flow of writing has come back. I thank her too.

One of my friends inspired me to write and the other is helping me to continue with it. I thank them both.

Its a new beginning again and I hope it never ends!!

Happy Blogging 

4 comments:

  1. welcome dear ...its so nice that uve started writing a blog:)

    thanks for calling me ur inspiration...this inspires me all d more<3<3

    love u tanmaya:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot dear !! You have always been my inspiration, though only for writing!! ;) :P . Love you too :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work tanmaya
    i have the same story too. i began writing in perhaps 8th or 9th and continued boisterously; being a part of Times of India and publishing my work in paper. and then i got busy with academics and almost left writing. even today when I look back at my writings, I am taken aback to read them all because I cannot believe that that has been written by "me". I too feel that I have lost the flair of writing. There was a time when I understood the true misery of a poet(remember we read in a poem that the poet felt like unextinguished hearth?) I felt the same but couldn't help it and let the situation be. And again I got busy and have now left writing. I never even visit my blog. When I get free, I will work upon it and probably write something.
    Plus, you & tanii partner write personalized blogs whereas my blog focuses on social issues,etc..
    have a great time with blogging and keep it up.
    cheers to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Priya, thanks a ton. You could connect so well, makes me feel glad. Ya even you should start again. I totally understand the time and the busy schedule problem. But give your thoughts a bit of time too. It really feels good. All the best and thanks again!

      Delete